Friday, November 6, 2009

Leaving the desert

Today we packed things up and took off, we left the quiet seclusion of Ogilby Road. We spent seven days parked right out in the middle of the desert, no hookups, and very few neighbors. I really didn't want to leave, but it was time to start meandering towards the RGV where we will be spending much of this winter.

We are currently at the Aux Air Field near Gila Bend AZ at the Fam Camp. It is $7 a night for full hookups so we will hang here for a day or two while Marcia catches up on the laundry, and I rest up some more.

When we leave here we will stop off for a day or so in Tucson, and then a day or so at Ft Huachuca, and then a week or so at Deming NM. I'll even try to charge the batteries for my camera so I can post up a picture or two.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.