Friday, December 3, 2010

Beating the COLD

Everyone knows I do not like cold. Cold is good for drinks, ice-cream, and things like that, but not for me to be in. Everyone knows I watch the weather too, and we try to avoid any cold, and for me below 70 is cold. I can deal with the highs getting into the 70's but prefer the 80's. Well looking at the 10 day forecast I see this cold snap isn't lasting long, but there is another one right behind it.

 Temps should be in the low to mid 70's this weekend, but drop back down into the 60's Monday, and won't get back to the 70's until the last of next week. SO.....Being this close to Tampa makes going on a cruise easy, the rig is parked in a park with full hook ups, the site is paid for, and we are only 30 min from the port.


 I ask my loving wife to get online and book us a cruise for next week so we wouldn't be sitting around in the cold. She got us a pretty good deal leaving Monday and returning Saturday. When she said we could get an inside room for $169 PP I said check on a suite. She booked us a JR Suite Balcony Room for about the same $$ as we paid for the cruise we went on back in September with Wanda and Wallace.
 
 We will leave just as it gets cold again, and we will return just after it warms up again. You can really get a good deal if you are flexible in when you want to cruise, and when you consider we have our room, and food for 5 days it is hard to beat. Add in we will be WARM and it is a no brainer.............
 
Cozumel and Costa Maya Mexico here we come........

1 comment:

  1. That's one way to beat the cold!!! You two have a wonderful trip!! And get enough warm for all of us, would ya????

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.