Monday, October 3, 2011

Saturday MASS Acension


Escapee Boomers Happy Hour Friday, Cool Judy instructed us as to what would be happening.

The first Balloon I saw Thursday AM.


Saturday I saw more balloons.

I'll quit typing and let you enjoy the pictures. (Remember these are from my droid phone.)

















Some landed right in front of our motorhome.









You may need to blow this one up a bit because a lot of the balloons are landing and you can see them in the tree tops.


That was Saturdays pictures, I know this is Monday and where is Sundays pictures? I'll post the later because I want to add some of the ones I took with Marcia's camera, so they will come later.

I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.