Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flordia is in the Rear View

  Yesterday we left the hospitality of Cummins South Orlando, a look at the 7 day forecast was the deciding factor in when to leave. I try my best to avoid driving in the rain and the forecast gave a 40% chance of thunderstorms for everyday this week, so it was time to get somewhere for a few days in case the weather got me down.

 We had a pretty good winter in FL this year, December was cold, but the temps were really good down in the Keys Jan, Feb and March, although it was windy this year. I guess being right on the water played a big part in it being so windy.

  Last weeks we had several repairs done on the rv, I guess just like anything else in has things break and quit working. We still have a couple things that need taken care of, but maybe I will do them while we are in KY, or maybe I'll wait until I have to deal with them.

 The "Etch-a-Sketch" has us exploring the southeastern part of GA for about a week from Kings Bay Submarine Base. It is a small base, but the Fam-Camp is really nice. Concrete pads, full hook-ups, including cable tv, (that we don't use or need) and room between your neighbor. So we will see what we can find around the area to keep us entertained..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.