Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting ready to move on.

I spent the afternoon straightening out the basement. Now that we have made donations to our kids, and stored some more "stuff" at Jenelle's, I have room to put some more "stuff" in the bays. I did build a thingy to keep all the long stuff in place, so that freed up even more space. I'm a happy camper again!

We have been here at CGNP for a week now, but it is time to move on. I need to move so I can get some rest. Between running around visiting friends and family, helping dad around his house, and re-arranging the basement, I have forgot about relaxing!

Wednesday we will move the rig to Cumberland Falls State Park. The falls is one a only a few places on earth that you can see a "moonbow". I guess it is like a rainbow but the light is supplied by the moon and not the sun. It happens within a few days of a full moon, the moon light shines through the mist formed by the water rushing over the falls creating a "moonbow".

I doubt that we will have internet service there, but I will take pictures and post them as soon as we get to a place with decent service.

The weather has been great the past few days and I am LOVING it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing the pics. Never seen a moonbow before! Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.