Friday, January 29, 2010

We picked up the Kountry star today and drove it back to the storage lot where we have most of our stuff stored. Tonight we will spend our first night in the "NEW TO US" motorhome.










Tomorrow I will try to get some pictures of the inside. It is really different than the Santara, I had to keep an eye on our speed coming over from Sebring. The ride is so much quieter and softer, I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy driving this one a lot more. Maybe I shouldn't let Marcia behind the wheel, she might want to take over my job as pilot.

We are going to be really busy tomorrow trying to figure out what will go where, and what we will have to get rid of. (maybe I'll look for a trailer?)......

3 comments:

  1. Have fun!!! I still remember the day we moved from a gasser to a bigger DP--and NOTHING FIT inside!!! Had to go buy storage containers to move a lot of stuff to the basement. But once you find a place for everything, you'll LOVE it!

    BTW, she's BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see her in person.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous new rig. It might be tough finding places for all the stuff from your old rig, but just think back to how hard it was to find places for the stuff from your house!

    Moving day isn't so bad anymore, right?

    I hope the new rig treats you well. No whammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home is gorgeous, Joe and Marcia. You will love the diesel. Hope all goes well with the transition.

    Dale Pace, Class of '05

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.