Thursday, August 26, 2010

The BIG Move

 Today we are making a big move, 16 miles to Elkhart CG from Elkhart County Fairgrounds in Goshen. We will be very tired after the long trip, but I'm sure we will manage it OK.

Yesterday was a rest up day for me, a cold front moved in yesterday and I knew all about it. We started the day by going to Shipshewana Flea Market, and by 1PM I had done all I could do. Marcia drove us back to the rig where I crashed for the remainder of the day. I sure hope no other fronts come through during the rally.

 We are looking forward to being with so many friends at the rally, there will be too many there to mention everyone by name, but I know several class of 2007 mates will be there along with many "adopted" class mates. I think we have as many or more adopted class mates than we do class mates, but I guess the more the merrier.

 As soon as it warms up enough to roll up the water hose we will make the journey to Elkhart, waking up to 48 degrees isn't my ideal of fun, but it should get up to 75 by this afternoon so that will be great. I'm really looking forward to returning to FL where the highs and lows are a lot closer together.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.