Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ARCHES NATIONAL PARK

Today we left Ken's Lake and Marty to find propane and water. We found propane at a Shell station and full hookups at the OK RV Park just south of Moab. Once we got all set up I drove the tracker back the 8 miles to pick up Marty so we all could ride through the Arches National Park.

Once in the National Park we were in awe at all the beautiful rock formations. We saw so much and so many neat things I won't waste my time or yours with trying to explain the sights. I'll just post the pictures for you to enjoy, just remember the pictures don't really do this place justice.



























I hope you liked the pictures, they tell the story a lot better than I could....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.