Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Grand Baby FIX

Today our son Corey brought the 4 grand babies over to visit us grand parents, really to play in the pool, but we can say to visit us. We met them at Fife Guys Hamburgers and Fries for a nice lunch. Then the storm came, we doubted if there was going to be any swimming.

Around 2 PM the clouds started disappearing so we all headed for the pool. I don't see how kids can have so much energy, but they do and we don't, so it became a tag team battle to watch them playing in the pool. Good thing our son was on our team, because I give up really fast.

Later we took our friends Phil and Linda on a site seeing tour of the area. We rode through Big Rodge State Park. It has been 30+ years since I had actually been to the park so it was interesting for all of us. They have several RV sites with water and electric for $20 a night. $5 discount for TN seniors and handicaps which makes it $15 a night for up to four people on the site.

Tomorrow I am going to a dealers auto auction looking for our daughter a car. I have a cousin that is a dealer and he has offered to let me tag along to see if I can find one for her. So it is early to bed tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.