Monday, June 22, 2009

Rainy Monday

After missing all the storms and rain yesterday mother nature made up for it today. Needless to say I didn't have a very good day. I kept going back to bed hoping the weather would change when I got up. 7 AM it was foggy and damp, 11 AM it had just quit raining.

Some time after 12:30 PM the storm hit, raining cats and dogs, (so the old saying goes), but by 4PM things were clearing off. By 6:30 PM when I got out of bed the last time the weather was pretty nice, except for the high humidity.

We had fresh green beans for supper, green beans, corn bread, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, and a tall glass of butter milk, what more can I person want? I did stick to my "reduction diet" and didn;t go back for seconds.

Tomorrow Corey and Jenifer has a special day planned for us all, so tune in tomorrow for a full report....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.