Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another WET Day

Today was another wet day in Sedalia MO. The fairgrounds are saturated with water, and it doesn't look like we will be getting any sunshine until Friday. I guess we will be calling our wrecker service Friday to pull us out of the mud onto the blacktop.

The wrecker service here is making a killing, $200 a pull, and they are pulling rigs, and trucks, right and left. I have pulled 4 trucks out with the tracker, and today there was a guy in a big truck pulling people out too.

The Escapade is going on in full force, classes all day for just about anything pertaining to RV's. The vendors are running out of stock and ordering more to keep everyone happy. I will be waiting until we get to Knoxville before I start spending my money. (because I look for the bargains.)

There was 16 of us gathered at one of the local Mexican restaurants tonight. The food was OK but nothing to write home about, but the company was outstanding. I got knocked out of my chair when I told Marcia the waitress looked almost like my third wife. Oh well, that is how it goes.

John and Mary won a metal detector at the prize give-a-ways tonight. That makes one couple from the class of 07 that has won something every night. Maybe tomorrow will be our turn....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.