Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rolling Again

Today we pulled out of a neat COE park, we thought about staying there longer, maybe even a week or so, but they have the reservations. All the "non-reservable" sites were taken, even though there was plenty open sites that were reserved later on. I talked to a ranger there and he said everyone liked being able to reserve a site. Well you know me, I just had to make comment. I said B*** S*** the only ones that like it are the local folk that come here on their days off, or people from out of town the take their vacation at the same time and same place every year.

I wish I had already seen that all the "non-reservable " were full and a lot of the reservable sites were empty.I would have liked to point that out to the nice ranger, I wander if anyone counts the number of days each non-reservable and each reservable site is empty. They did have a few "non-reservable" sites open on the other side of the road where they were doing construction.

Any way we drove to Clinton MO were we plan on sleeping in a Wal-Mart Parking lot tonight because it is dark and I don't want to try to park this rig in a COE CG after dark. Tomorrow we will attempt to get into a COE Park near here and stay until Sunday when we will take the rig to Smithville so it will be there Monday AM for the inspection....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.