Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Today went by really quick until late afternoon, mainly because I kept going back to bed. Yes I was having one of my days, up around 7 for half an hour then back to bed, up around 11:30 and then back to bed. I did manage to stay up when I crawled out of bed around 5. I really think my body needs the extra sleep from time to time.

The afternoon was spent with my loving wife, just doing nothing. Since we are on vacation 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year we can do things like this. I will be glad when we get these wheels rolling again so I can post about a new town we went through, or some amazing sight we saw, but for now everyday is around where we grew up.

Tomorrow we will be making the trip to Lexington for my C T Scan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.