Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clean UP Time

Every now and then you just have to clean out the compartments, get rid of all that stuff you have carried around without using. That was today for us. The chainsaw I got several years ago from the boys on my birthday, that I haven't used since spending time in the desert in 2007 will not be going back into the compartment, or maybe it will. I know as soon as I get rid of it I'll need it.

Jenelle came over and we played hoof and mouth, but we didn't finish because she had to leave at 7PM. We did keep the score so we can finish later. Several people e-mailed me about the bikes, and the girl that was so interested didn't call back, so I' back to square one.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Verizon to get my 10% discount, and I'll stop by AT&T to try and get the same deal. Tune in tomorrow to see if AT&T matches Verizon's discount.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.