Friday, July 31, 2009

One of those days

Today started out to be one of those days for me, crawling out of bed was a real struggle, but crawling back into bed was easy. Needless to say the morning went by pretty fast for me.

Marcia was working her last day for Jim and Kris, Marleen takes over the park tomorrow. We will be here for two more weeks due to one of the hosts have some kind of surgery.

This afternoon I changed out the antenna on the rig, the new one isn't any better than the old one except it cranks up and rotates a lot easier. Maybe I will find another day to change out the booster since the new antenna came with a new booster.

Tonight we went with Jim and Kris to Outback Steak House for dinner. Even with the 15 meals under $15 starting at $9.95 it is a little on the pricey side for me to go there too often. The steak wasn't the best, nor was it the worst I have ever had. The service was real good once we got plates, and the staff was really friendly.

We said our good-byes to Jim and Kris since they will be pulling out EARLY in the AM. We really enjoy working for them at the Escapees RV Parks, Jim knows how to "manage" a place. Maybe we will head to NM to see them this fall. Now it is time to beat Marcia in a game of hoof and mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.