Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OPPS I missed another day

Sorry folks, but sometimes you just can't do what you want to do. Like last night my laptop was acting up, as it has been for the past few months. Well to make a long story short I did a system restore and last most of the things I had on it.

Needless to say last night, today, and for the next few days I'll be trying to recover what I can. I'm even thinking a long the lines of a NEW laptop. I figure I am going to have to re-install a lot of stuff, and this laptop is 3+ years old, so why not just bite the bullet and get an updated laptop.

I'll do some searching on my elcheapo site and see what is on sale. Tonight we are going out with Jim and Kris, (the managers here) to eat our favorite food, MEXICAN. We really enjoy being around Jim and Kris, they are two energetic people and they do an excellent job as managers for the Escapees RV Club.

I have been elected to sell my brothers M/C, and his wife's M/C, so I have a 2002 DR 650, and a 2001 Honda Rebel here at the park for sale. anyone need or want a motorcycle??? I did have a guy stop by and look at the DR today, he seems interested, but until the green hits the mahogany it is still mine.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day, Corey wants us all to go spend the day at the lake. I used to love going to the lake, but as I've grown older my body won't take the abuse the waverunners dish out, and sitting on a pontoon boat without a fishing rod seems like a waste. I guess I will will go so I can watch the kids enjoy the water, and I can always sit and remember the great times we had at the lake.

So until the next time, be safe and have FUN....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.