Monday, July 27, 2009

DEEP FRIED CHICKEN

Today we drove to Middlesboro so I could get things ready to do dads bills online. Since dad can't write because of his Parkinson, and the person that has been doing his check book has left, I volunteered to do them for him if I could set them up to do online.

As it looks the local garbage bill will be the only one I can't do online, but we can set it up as an automatic bank draft. I dislike automatic bank drafts because it makes keeping a checking account a lot more difficult, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Later we went to Corey and Jennifer's to cook dinner. The menu was deep fried chickens, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, mac and cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and rolls. Desert was cookies and cherry delight, but I had to pass on the cherry delight myself.

We sat around watching Miss Jaelynn play with her jeep and other toys. She is such a pleasure to watch, and she can make you laugh anytime. Jenelle kept an eye on Miss Jaelynn while Corey cleaned out some gutters, Marcia and Jennifer cleaned up after supper, and dad and myself ate desert.

I was happy for us to spend time with two of our three kids, our grand daughter, and my dad. I know quality time like today won't happen everyday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.