Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few EXTRA minuets

OK I know I had said I would get some pictures uploaded, but I failed to yesterday due to the fact that we ran all day, (after I crawled out of bed) so while waiting on a phone call today I thought I would post a few pictures.
What a smile this little girl has.



Do you think she is CAMERA SHY??????



Here she is playing peek-a-boo.


This is the same road in the park after the repairs from the flood last week.



Here is the swimming pool after Jim got the water cleaned, it was all muddy from the flood, and the deck was covered in mud too.



Here is the hummingbird nest, it looks like a little one in there.???



I know a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll try to type less and post more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.