Monday, April 27, 2009

Lost Days

I don't talk about my medical conditions very much, or very often. I don't want sympathy or special treatment, although I do take advantage of my Golden Access Pass, and the handicap parking pass at times.

Well yesterday was one of my bad days, I got out of bed around 7 AM, and by 7:30 I was back in the bed. I wound up spending all day in bed, except for a couple times I tried getting up, and 15 minutes was all I could stand.

Today is going to be a better day, at 6:30 I'm up and enjoying reading Molly's Blog. It brought back the memories of last year when we spent some time with them at Myrtle Beach. They are such good people, and are always fun to be with or around.

OK today I have a couple things I need to finish on the rig in preparation for our departure of Rainbows End. It has been good visiting the Home of the Escapees, but east TX isn't very high on my places to be list.

3 more days and a wake up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.