Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On to serve




Jon took off this morning, he had us up way before it was time to get up. When I got up around 6 AM, (yes there is two 6 s in the same day) he had already made a trip to Wal-Mart and was in the shower.

Marcia was up too, and we said our good-byes to our son the GI. He will be at Ft Huachuca until he PCS's (permanent change of station) in November. He may find out where he will be going in Aug.


After Jon left Marcia went to put her 8 hours in at the office, and I helped the "Too Crazy Ladies" with a couple projects they needed done. They didn't like the handles on the cabinets in their new to them rig, so I put the new handles on, and checked the roof for a leak or two. Beth will pick up some chalking tomorrow and I will attempt to chalk the seams before the next rain here.

Tonight Marcia, Beth, Red, and myself went to eat at the City Grill. The food was real good, the portions were too much, (as were the prices) and the waitress was terrific. It was a good evening, and we got a little closer to the Crazy Ladies.

The Too Crazy Ladies have a business making name tags, signs, badges, ect... They do a good job making all kinds of stuff, and if you need a name tag you can order one from them online at WWW.TOOCRAZYLADIES.COM. I had them make a few of the original SKP CLASS OF 2007 stickers. I hope I have enough to hand out to all the class that attends the Escapade next month.


If you are interested in a SKP CLASS OF 2007 sticker and will not be at the Escapade you can order them from the Too Crazy Ladies.

www.toocrazyladies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, just please keep it clean and no SPAM.